Blue Ribbon provides a complete range of Live-In Care and Domiciliary Care support services to assist across the full range of needs from basic assistance with day to day living through to complex and specialist care.
We work with older people and adults with physical disabilities , specialising in Dementia, Neurological Conditions and End of Life care.
Our care team is led by experienced and qualified people and each care team member is recruited, not only for their previous care experience, but also for their warmth and understanding. We make sure that the constantly changing care needs of the people who use our services are met and understood through a rigorous programme of supervision and training for all care team members.
We also offer ‘in loco familia’ This is a service where family members who don’t live close by or work full time can use our services to keep your loved ones cared for as well as the general running of the household .
The following list highlights some of the support we offer. If you don’t see what you need, please call us on 0800 689 0148, we will be happy to discuss your needs and our services.
- Live In & Companionship
- Hourly Care
- Clean & Assist
- Washing, bathing and dressing
- Managing continence
- Attending, medical appointments and other commitments
- Liaison with healthcare professionals, co-ordination of appointments and arranging follow up.
- Assistance with exercise, study and hobbies
- Shopping, support with the collection of pensions, benefits and medication
- Preparing meals and support with eating
- Light household cleaning
- Assisting with washing, ironing, laundry and linen
- Outings, days out and holidays
- Trips to the park, theatre, cinema, museums and galleries.
- Vocational and recreational skills development and participation in formal educational programmes
- Co-ordination of house maintenance such as support from a handyman, builder or gardener