At Blue Ribbon, we take a person-centred approach to live-in care and companionship.
We see the people who use our services as individuals, people with families, likes, dislikes, existing routines and lifestyles, just like us.
Our Care and Support Workers take all of these elements into account to provide support tailored to you or your loved one. We always get asked what is Live In care? So we’ve put together a list of the process of Live in care to give you some insight in to the ways Blue Ribbon Care can help support you.
We work closely with our customers, their loved ones, their GPs, hospitals and other organisations to deliver the right package of care.
Our live in care process in seven easy steps
- You, a family member or friend can contact us to arrange an assessment of your care needs.
- We meet to discuss your options, answer your questions and carry out our assessment
- You agree to go ahead and instruct us as your live in care provider
- We specially recruit, train and directly employ a Care Worker that suits your needs
- We introduce you to your Care Worker and carry out a full introduction and handover period
- Your care begins at a date that suits you
- We regularly monitor, assess and review the services you receive from us, to give you peace of mind.
Experience has shown us that finding the right person to support you is the single most important factor in getting it right. Great care is taken in providing you with the most appropriate carer to meet your requirements.
Benefits of the service include:
- Complete control, choice and flexibility of care
- A healthier lifestyle, security and well being
- Full professional care and support
- Greater independence through improved confidence
- Accessing the community – getting out and about regularly.
- Criminal record (DBS) checked and referenced staff.
- £10m Public Liability Insurance
- Comprehensively trained Care Workers
- Invoiced service so you don’t have to worry about paying cash
Hopefully you now have some idea of what Live In care is and what we offer our patients.
For more information and to speak with a member of our Customer Service Team please call 0800 689 0148